Wednesday, September 17, 2014

We Have Moved

Well, we moved almost two months ago, but phew... so much to do before and after the move. Which is why I haven't posted for quite a while.
We now live in Spanish Fork again.  Here are some photos of the place. We are still working on patching nail holes in walls and touch up painting, and lots of other little fixes. I just got screens in the windows today. Which makes me sooo happy.  Out of the 8 windows in the place, only 3 had screens.  Which meant my fly swatter has been working overtime.  I always have taken them for granted, until I was missing so many.

Living Room

Kitchen

Other End of Kitchen
 (walls are not as yellow as photo shows, it's lighter)

I painted over the green with the above grey

 Basement
Laundry room on the left leads into large room in the right photo

What the basement looked like when we moved in! eek Painted it over Labor Day weekend



Bedrooms






No comments: